Sunday, October 12, 2008

BIG Early Snow Storm

The yungins were SUPER excited that there was snow when the woke up this morning.
Here's little Miss Ky having fun. Yesterday she kept saying, "you said it was going to snow" and I kept on saying "wait until tomorrow" It's a good thing it did, or I never would have heard the end of it.
Here's the girls, finding tomatos in the garden that they can squish.
Here's the new shed, it looks like we got the roof done just in the nick of time.
This pine tree always looks awesome, when it snows.

4 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Where do you live that you're already getting that much snow? I need to know because I can't ever live with that much snow in October!

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

Don't move to No. Utah, you never know what the weather is going to be like. It may be 70 degrees the rest of the week.

admin. said...

I love that Pine tree with snow on it. My little munchkin made a high pitched squeal for about 30 seconds when she looked out the window this morning.

Rena said...

I cant believe how much snow you all got up there. We still have our green grass. We just had some flurries. That just goes to show what an effect the Great Salt Lake can have eh? Yes ma'am you are lucky you got that shed done! phew!!