![]() |
| October this year... |
1) The men are hunting
2)I have to teach a mini-class at homemaking night on cooking on a budget, my track record on this isn't good. Why? Well paybacks for one (I rarely, if ever go to this) so when I have to teach anything in Relief Society (yes, I still call it that, ok) the turn-out is horrible, hence the "paybacks" and I usually spend a ton of time preparing for 0-5 people to show up.
3) October is a time to hang-out with my sisters. Fun-times
4) Boo-hoo, Jordyn has to have surgery. I'm so nervous about this. I've never had any of my kids "go under the knife", except for their wisdom teeth. I hope I'm just worrying for nothing...I do a lot of that.
5)It would be nice if the rest of the month, is just baking and playing and enjoying family. I love OCTOBER...it's my favorite month.
















1 comments:
I love October, too. What kind of surgery is Jordyn having?
Post a Comment