Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yum Turkey, I Wish...


We had chili dogs for Thanksgiving, what did you have???

Yum, Yum chili dogs and french fries. Why did we have chili dogs and french fries...well,

The plan was we were going to go to Southern Idaho, with Mike's brother to cut down a Christmas Tree, then we were going to go to a restaurant (i know, weird to go to a restaurant, but it was his bro's idea) well It took too long to get the tree and we didn't get back to Logan until 6pm, but by then it was a GHOST Town there was not a restaurant or a store open.

So we just bought some hot dog buns at walmart in Clinton on our way home. We had a ton of fun getting the tree though (we do that every year) maybe next time, not on Thanksgiving. The teenagers were a bit moody about not having thanksgiving dinner, but I think it's kind of funny. You just have to laugh about life, ya know?

2 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

That's funny! We had turkey, no funny story there. But I know about the tree thing. I always liked putting it up the day after Thanksgiving, but this year I asked my mom to wait until I get there until they decorate, because I want to help!

Rena said...

Oh I am so sorry.
we missed ya down here.
last year we had thanksgiving dinner at golden corral in
Atlanta Georgia. It was weird.
did you cut me down a tree?

;)