Sunday, December 7, 2008

First Presidency Christmas Devotional


We were able to go to the Temple Square Conference Center tonight and watch the Christmas Devotional, it was so much fun. Each one of the First Presidency spoke of Christmas, it was wonderful. We're so lucky to live so close to the Conference Center, so we can experience these wonderful events. The weather was warm and beautiful, I think it was the calm before the storm tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rena said...

Oh ya, I forgot that it was tonight! Dang, we missed it. So glad that you got to go! We were in tooooleeeeee.

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

We watched it by satellite after break the fast last night. It was really good, I liked Henry B. Eyring's talk. Right in the middle of it, my phone started making noises, but I didn't think it was my phone and tried to ignore it. Turned out it was my phone making noise for no reason! So embarassing! The guy I was sitting next to thought it was so funny and wouldn't quit laughing about it! I was mortified! : )

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

It's being rebroadcast 6 or 7 more times you can go to www.kbyu.org type in "christmas devotional" and it'll give you the schedule. You'll love it, it was awesome. We're (Mike and I) are going to try to get stand-by tickets for the christmas concert next week. We went to that last year and it was the best.