Friday, February 13, 2009

It always starts with Jordyn

That girl always brings home the germs...she's always the first one sick. She was sick a couple days this week, now she's better. But, she gave it to me. I woke up with a horrible sore throat and my head and ears hurt. Mike has let me lay around all day, so I can be better for the big weekend. He's really good at doing that. With Valentines tomorrow and our anniversary on Monday, I definately don't want to feel like this. I hope this doesn't go thru our whole family.

2 comments:

sinika said...

I'm so sorry you're sick. Our little Ollie always brings it home- which is kind of hard for me to understand because he is 2 and I'm usually where he is... I guess I don't touch everything and maybe ingest it somehow?? I'm dying for spring and the fresh air so we can play outside and be healthy again! Hope you feel better soon!

admin. said...

that stinks. I hope you feel better soon. I think that us moms get the gunk because we are the ones who are exposed to it the least and our immune systems arn't ready for germs. I know I tend to stay in my little cocoon and when one of them gets sick I will for sure get it. And we are the ones who take care of the sick ones.
Happy anniversary.