Here's one of mine...I was at walmart yesterday, checking out ...AND I stepped over by the spinney thingy to load the sacks in my cart and the next guy and his wife in line took my place in line. The checker wasn't even done with all my groceries. So, I had to stand at the end by my cart the rest of the time. When I swiped my card...he was standing right next to me, shoulder to shoulder. I thought he would get the hint, when I covered up my pin # with my hand, but he didn't move at all. In fact, when the clerk got the receipt, she handed it to him, and he pointed to me. Talk about annoying, that drives me crazy. There wasn't anyone in line in back of them either, so I don't know why they had to crowd right up next to me. Grocery stores need to have a red line on the floor for the next person waiting to stand behind that says "Please wait here, for your turn" Sometimes I wish I was from New York, they know how to tell people what they think.
Give Me Free Robux
5 years ago














3 comments:
Ooooh, I HATE that! I've had that happen to me too. I've backed up even (to stand where I should be standing to pay) and my back is touching their purse or something to give them a hint but they just don't get it either. Don't they have any personal space?!
I can't believe the cashier thought he was with you. That just shows he was WAY too close to you. What a wierdo.
What should we say next time? "I'm sorry, could you scoot back a little?" or "I'm not done yet, get back." Ha ha. Everything I can think of seems rude but I guess they are being rude too.
I hate that too! I always feel like I have to hurry up and get out of the way, like I'm slowing them down or something. I have left a couple of bags behind because they always act like I am so slow that I forget to check if I have everything.
My pet peeve is when girls I don't know, call me hon' or sweetie. Just ask my name, it takes two seconds and it doesn't annoy anyone!
I have a lot of pet peeves but of late the one that is bugging my the most is the Elem School Bell. Do they ring it by hand or what??? It never rings the same time so you never know if you are late or early for school. And to get out as well 3:12, 3:15, 3:17. No rhyme no reason. BUGSSS ME TOOO DEATH!!!!!!!
Post a Comment