Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A blustery Day

Wow, that was a crazy... windy trip to St. George! The wind tossed our van around like a toy.

The wind was blowing from the south and west, so we got super crappy gas mileage, and our lungs are full of dust...

now I know why in Arab lands, they wear their clothing over their faces. Then in a mountain pass just before Fillmore, we hit a huge bizzare blizzard that only lasted a few minutes.

And Kylie only asked "are we there yet" 37 times.

We're happy to be here

2 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Did you really count how many times she asked are we there yet?! That's hilarious, I love it. : )

Rena said...

We got that crazy wind that day too driving back to dugway from loni's house. I thought we were going to fly off I-80. It was scary!
Hope you had a great Easter!

xoxo