Monday, October 5, 2009

Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 CUP SUGAR
1 CUP BROWN SUGAR
1 CUP BUTTER (2 STICKS) softened


Creme together well: then add


2 LARGE EGGS
1 TSP VANILLA


Mix well until white:


Whisk the following ingredients in a bowl:


2 1/2 cups blended quick oats (to a powder)
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt


Add  in these ingredients slowly, just until you can't see anymore powder.
Then add:


12 ounce bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 oz Hershey Bar chopped
1 1/2 cups nuts (optional, I use 1/2 cup pecans)


Mix in by hand


Roll into balls and space 2 inches apart on  an UNGREASED cookie sheet. Bake 375 for 8-9 minutes.

1 comments:

sinika said...

I use this recipe all the time and love it! I use a symphony bar with toffee and almonds though. And I just put in regular oatmeal (not ground to a powder.)

My sis-in-law adds rolos and that is yummy too.

I have a question about your header! Will you email me at sinika@hotmail.com? I tried to load another one of her's on- the one with the crow- and I couldn't get it to work...