Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adorable




Our tiny tiny little cat KIWI, had 6 kittens...They are oh, so adorable. They get a lot of attention from my 3 girls. They aren't going to be too happy when we have to sell them. She's the best mommy cat I've ever seen. She keeps them so clean, they smell like baby powder. The picture on top is a picture of the daddy cat, his name is SMOKEY, he's a lot bigger than KIWI.








4 comments:

sinika said...

Ohh so cute! Tell me when and how much you are selling them for... I love kitties!

lindsey v said...

I want to know how much you are selling them for too. Cute babies!

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

The family that we got Kiwi and Smokey from, sold her last litter of 5 for $100.00-125.00 each. So hopefully we'll be able to sell them for that. We'll be selling them the 2nd week in July. Of course, I would give you two the family discount.

Rena said...

too bad russ is allergic and i dont like animals...too bad.
they are cute though.