Look at those smiling faces....Tyler has been begging for a puppy forever, since we sold Hannah our Jack Russell, almost 2 years ago...because she was a spaz.
So with him doing so well in school these past 3 terms, we decided to get him his hunting dog. This pup is named MAX or Maxi (as the girls call him) My nickname for him is Maxamillion. He is such a sweet dog, he mostly just lays around the deck and relaxes. Our only problem with him is that he likes to roam around in my flower beds, and smash things.
Mike is off to Sams Club in the morning to buy some Cayenne Pepper, I heard that may keep them out of where you don't want them to go.
Give Me Free Robux
5 years ago














3 comments:
looks like he is so happy.
good job ty on your great school grades
So cute, I love labs!
B cant stop talking about all your animals. She say when I grow up..... And I say yes when you grow up!
Post a Comment