Girls camp was a lot of fun this year, we went to Heber Valley Camp. It's a brand new, very nice camp. The picture above is when 18 of us got lost for 2 hours on a trail that took us all over the mountain. We took this picture when we were at the top of the mountain and we finally saw our camp below. We were pretty excited.

This is the kitchen crew that I worked with, from the Stake for 5 days hard labor.

This is the moose that ran out of the woods, when we were on the lake. The church owns this lake and it's beautiful.

Heather and I went on a hike which was really hard, because the priesthood leader was going at world record pace. HUFF HUFF PUFF PUFF

This is the beautiful lake that we hiked to before we got lost...Girls camp was fun, but I'm glad its done.
1 comments:
it looks beautiful! im glad you had fun.
Post a Comment