I can't believe my little girl is going to be in 7th grade, its flown by. She did so well in 6th grade, she received the Presidential Award from president Obama, for excellence in academics. She had the best teacher ever this year. I was a little surprised that she received this award, because I wasn't given a heads up at all. When Tyler and Jordyn got this award, they called me ahead of time, to let us know... for the "Photo-op". So when they called her name, I wasn't ready with the camera.
Give Me Free Robux
5 years ago














2 comments:
So now they do a grad for 6th grade, and 12th grade. do you graduate from 9th grade?
Good job Heather!!!!!!
Wow I cant believe that you are so OLD ;)
congratulations heather!
7th grade was so fun!!
but that is when i started getting bad grades so don't be like your aunt rena ~k~
Post a Comment